Need someone to talk to?
Covid 19 – Working Safely
I welcome you at this difficult time, but for now, and for the foreseeable future, I will be holding all sessions remotely on screen or over the phone.
Welcome to Relationship Counselling
Joy Mandel is an experienced RELATE–UK trained relationship counsellor and accredited psychosexual therapist, offering counselling and psychosexual therapy for couples and individuals in Sandgate, near Folkestone, Kent, on a private basis.
She is an accredited member of the College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists (COSRT, ACCRED) and a professional registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
Common problem areas:
- Affairs and jealousy
- Anger and conflict
- Break up and bereavement
- Narcissistic partner or parent
- Sexual orientation and gender issues
- Sexual dysfunctions
- Mis-matched sex drives
- Low or No Sex relationships
- Co-Dependent - Narcissist Relationships
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Survivors of sexual abuse
- Fear of committment
- Expat and cross-cultural issues
- Addictions (including internet, porn & sex addiction)
- Low confidence and self esteem
- “I Love you but I’m not in Love with you” couple dynamics
A confidential service offering...
- Flexible appointment times – daytime or evenings
- Little or no waiting lists
- Reasonable fees
- Confidential and comfortable counselling room in Sandgate, Kent - or by telephone/Skype/FaceTime sessions if preferred
- Referral to a network of experienced practitioners and psychosexual therapists, when desired